I figured it was high time for a Get to Know Me/About Me tag. I had fun doing this and telling y’all my business. Enjoy! The questions I answered are listed below.
1. What is your name? What does your name mean? Are you named after anyone? Nickname?
2. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
3. What are your best characteristics?
4. What are your favorite things about yourself?
5. Which of your parents are you closest to?
6. What is one thing that you’ve never revealed to your parents?
7. What is your best physical feature?
8. What is your biggest accomplishment?
9. What is your biggest fear? Regret?
10. Zodiac sign?
11. Weird habit/phobia?
12. What inspires you? What is the most important thing in your life?
13. What has required the most courage of you in your life so far?
14. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
15. Who is your favorite celebrity?
16. What is your favorite childhood memory?
17. What is your favorite color?
18. What is your favorite drink?
19. What is your favorite food?
20. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
21. What is your favorite music genre?
22. What is your favorite physical activity?
23. What is your favorite type of clothing?
24. What is your favorite candle scent?
25. What is your favorite social media channel?
26. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? What do you love about your favorite TV Show?
27. Are you scared of heights?
28. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
29. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
30. Are you a dog person or cat person?
31. Are you a good cook?
32. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
33. Can you whistle?
34. Can you dance?
35. Do you remember your dreams?
36. Biggest pet peeve?
37. Nervous habit?
38. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
39. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
40. Do you sing in the shower? Favorite song to sing?
41. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
42. Do you believe in love at first sight?
43. Who was your first Celebrity crush?
44. What is something that amazes you?
45. How many countries have you been to?
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
49. How many days could you last in solitary confinement?
50. What is one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
51. What is the last compliment you got?
52. What is the most boring movie you’ve watched?
53. What is the scariest movie you’ve watched?
54. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
55. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
56. What do you like about your home?
57. What is the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning?
58. What is the last book you read? What book are you reading at the moment?
59. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
60. What word do you use to address a group of people? Guys? Folks? Or any other word?
61. What drains your energy?
62. What is the best part of your job?
63. What was your first job?
64. What takes the biggest chunk of your paycheck?
65. What current world events are really troubling to you?
66. Which animals scare you most? Why?
67. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
68. What did you do for your last birthday?
69. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
70. Is there any item you collect?
71. Are you a hoarder?
72. What do you think about more than anything else?
73. How does music matter to you?
74. If you inherited $100,000 right now, how would you spend it?
75. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
76. If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
77. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
78. If you could live forever, would you rather stay one age forever or get older?
79. When was the first time you were on a plane?
80. When was the last time you cried?
81. When was the last time you pushed yourself to your physical limits?
82. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?